Juni 15, 2015

Pretty Bride, Beard and H&M at a Royal Wedding

Hey Guys! 

As usual, my Monday morning routine got me checking the celebrity-news and one big issue today - the pictures of the Swedish Royal Wedding of Prince Carl Philipp, Duke of Värmland, and Sofia Hellqvist, former Model. 

The couple looked amazing on their weddingday! And you can see it in their eyes, that they're soooo in LOVE. In my opinion a very beautiful couple. After their engagement in June 2014, the couple annouced it already: "We are looking forward to a summer wedding in the middle of June, when Sweden is extremely beautiful". So they did.

Sofia wore a wedding dress designed by Ida Sjöstedt. A nice and simple dress in three tones of white made in crêpe in-silk that doubled with Italian organza, embellished with couture lace and the veil was made of thin tulle with applications of sheer cotton lace. Her bouquet - classic - roses and myrtle (the royal family's wedding bouquet tradition, as myrtle came from the ground of "Sofiero Castle"). And the groom as well made it all right on his big day. Nice and simple...a traditional mess dress from 1878 and a beard, which made him very very attractive!!! Right done Carl!! Yes, in my opinion a real man should not shave before his wedding!  :)

My résumé...what a stunning couple!!! All I can say is congratulations to the newlyweds!

Oh, what also attracted my attention was Victoria's dress. It kinda reminded me of a skirt from H&M's Conscious 2015 collection. And yes, it is a dress from this line...(it just figures...as it's a Swedish line!). How grounded is that...love, love, love! I always loved that skirt from this collection and now I have the confirmation, it's Princess-approved!! :) MAGNIFICENT!!!

yours sincerely, 

BTW: I know longtime no hear from me! I was really busy with some projects ;) Stay tuned. I'll let you know very soon! 






(pictures via hellomagazine.com)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...