Januar 07, 2015

Make a good Investment for 2015: Tangle Teezer

Dear Loved Ones! 

Happy New Year and a great 2015 for you guys to come! 


I'm back since my last Blog Post last year ;) Hope you all had a Blast on New Years Eve.... I really did. I've spent the day with my Family and faded away with Friends, ate good Food and drank good Wine and Champagne...what else I want? Nothing!! ;) 


But Holiday Season is for now over and we need to get back to our daily Business. Thats why I am back with my first Blogpost in 2015. Here its all about Investments. Invest your Money. No I'm not talking about the Wallstreet. I'm talking about the Solutions for brushing Hair!!! (One thing which is very important for us Women...isnt it?)

So, with todays Blog I want you to invest your money in sum real good shit! This will be a really good and worthwhile Investment of your Money. And the float could be accomplish by almost everyone. I am talking about approx 25.00 Bucks. (Swiss Francs). For Purchase in Switzerland you may check Manor, Müller or Douglas. Purchase.

Whether you have long hair, short hair, highlights, extensions, an afro or weaves, the Tangle Teezer will detangle and smooth your hair sooo easily.The Tangle Teezer reduces hair breakage, splitting and damage. Resulting in beautifully shiny hair. After brushing, your hair will feel silky and look stunning.The Tangle Teezer is a must-have for Mums of Babygirls too! It’s loved by children as it helps them get rid of their painful tangles quickly and effortlessly!

Featuring patented, uniquely designed teeth which flex and flick as they glide through your hair. 

Tangle Teezer Aqua Splash is the latest innovative detangling brush which will effortlessly banish tangles and knots from wet hair whilst distributing shampoo and conditioner evenly throughout hair.

All Tangle Teezer comes in different colors and designs. You really have a big range and you can choose the one Tangle Teezer that fits to you, or two or three. One at home, one in your purse and one only because you love the Design, knaamean? :D Go get it. This is Malyficents Investment Advice for 2015. Money need to be invested in good things and Tangle Teezer for sure is!! Believe me! Trust me! Go Buy it..right now, you won't regret it, I promise!!!

yours sincerely, 
Malyficent_inspired






The Original









Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...