Juni 14, 2016

Sugar Bear what?!

 

Good evening my beautiful readers!! 


Today a good friend of mine asked me what I think about "Sugar Bear Hair". As she just sent me a picture of her at her sisters wedding before, I though she was talking about her perfectly styled hair and is only fishing for compliments. Haha so I did. (Her hair really looked very good and kinda sugar bear hair (?!?! whatever haha). She then recognized, that I did not have a clue about what she was talking and couldn't believe that I - self-appointed blogger - didn't knew about the new hair-trend!! Awkward moment for me...haha... 


Luckily she cleared up. Okay let's let's start from scratch. Sugar Bear Hair, a gummybear-like (turquoise edition) it-product which helps to strengthen your hair. Okay okay I see. So now my curiosity led me to Google and tadaaaaaa this is what I found out: 

"Hello, my name is SugarBear.
I'm a bear, who loves hair. Black, blonde, brown, red and every color in-between.
I love all hair types. Not only do I love hair but I also love helping babes take care of their sweet locks.
I know how to make your hair stronger, longer and shinier. I decided to make you a hair vitamin to help you enhance the natural beauty of your gorgeous hair.
I formulated a vitamin using clinically proven ingredients that have been shown to promote faster hair growth, increased hair shine and reduce hair breakage.
I also made the vitamins cute and sweet, like me.
Like anything that's good for you, it can be a chore to remember to take your daily vitamins.
I made sure to make these vitamins so easy and enjoyable to eat that you'll look forward to taking them every day.
No more missed hair vitamins means faster results for you. I think we can all agree that's a beautiful thing.
I look forward to your thoughts on my tasty creation. You can find me @sugarbearhair on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. I'd love to see your face.
I think we'll become great friends. So here's to fast friends and healthy hair!

Stay Sweet, SugarBear"


Awwwwwwwwww sweet, where are my sour gummybears? No seriously, I think this might be something good (maybe yes, maybe no). I mean 15 Vitamins & Natural Ingredients and even Kylie Jenner is using it or at least made a paid post on Social Media, yes, to me it sounds good anyway. But before I can tell you more, I really need to test it. And for now you know what Sugar Bear Hair is and what it is for - if you not already knew! Maybe I'm the only one who lives under a rock - and if it's new for you too, I herewith spared you the embarassing moment of not having a clue what Sugar Bear Hair is! My pleasure! Haha... 

My Résumé: Cute turquoise bears which are good for your hair (check the supplement fact sheet). Hmmmm yes, I guess imma try it. To fancy to ignore!!! :) 

Alright Bellas, thats it for now! Have a good night and enjoy the rest of the last game of the day! Portugal - Island! Who do you support? Cristiano Ronaldo and the other 10 guys or are you team Wikings/Thor? Let me know... ;) xoxo

yours sincerely, 
Malyficent Inspired



(Sources and Images via www.sugarbearhair.com)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...