Februar 04, 2015

Guess what my current favorite Color is?

Yes right, BURGUNDY! This color is indeed soooo fancy, calm, beautiful and fits to almost everything. I am really completely into this Color this Season. Clothes, Shoes, Accessoires or Make-Up..everything in Burgundy I love!! How couldn't I.... PS. My absolute favorite in Burgundy are the Dr. Martens Short Boots. Can't live without em! My Burgundy-Love-Affaire<3

yours sincerely, 

Guess what my current favorite Color is?



Burgundy Dress
22 CHF - yoins.com


H&M Hoodie
18 CHF - hm.com


True Religion Leather Jacket
765 CHF - jades24.com


Pleated Skirt
26 CHF - blackfive.com


Vero Moda Tall Pants
31 CHF - veromoda.com


Dr. Martens Short Boots
115 CHF - nordstrom.com


Vans
66 CHF - office.co.uk


Heels
21 CHF - kisschic.com


Chanel Handbag
6'140 CHF - 1stdibs.com


Samantha Wills Ring
83 CHF - bloomingdales.com


Dsquared2 Leather Glove
220 CHF - dsquared2.com


Marc Jacobs Lipgloss
26 CHF - sephora.com


Nars Lipstick
34 CHF - nars.com


Marc Jacobs Nailpolish High Shine
17 CHF - marcjacobs.com


Butter Nailpolish
14 CHF - butterlondon.com





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...