Februar 08, 2015

Black on Black

Today was such an amazing day, which I will keep in my mind for a while. I dressed me up in Black on Black and went to a supercool Photoshooting. It was admittedly f******* cold and freezing, but the fun-factor was considerably bigger than the cold suffer. :) The best thing about it was, that I had my Brother with me. Take a look at some of the results. (Pictures with my Brother will be shown in my separate category "Featuring"). Here my Black on Black...

yours sincerely,
Malyficent Inspired













My Outfit:
Cardigan: H&M, Zug
Hat: H&M, Luzern
Dress: Mango, Milano
Heels: Zara, Zug
Purse: Manor, Zurich
Make up: MAC Cosmetics, NYX, KIKO MILANO


-Photographies by Chanthyl-

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...