September 17, 2015

Wanna spend 90 bucks for a Lipstick?

...then this is your chance.

As you might remember, Christian Louboutin introduced his first nail-polish collection last year in September 2014 (one of my first blogs I wrote) and it was as glamorous as those red soles! So I am not surprised, that he launches a lipstick collection this September 2015. And now, who wants to spend 90 bucks on a lipstick (yap, you read that right) and make a statement...?? Here you go, this is your chance. 

Of course the 36 lipstick shades doesn't come in a traditional lipstick tube - that wouldn't be a Louboutin manner - inspired by the Egyptian queen Nefertiti the lipsticks are housed in gold and black vials, with a crown on top and graced with little loops, so you can attach them to a necklace chain and wear it around your neck. Nice idea, but I am not sure yet, if I would do this (need to ask my team about their opinion). I prefer to have my lipsticks in my MCM purses ;) But I must say, wearing a lipstick around your neck is like a marriage of beauty and fashion, don't you think? Hmm kinda special.

So now you'll be able to match your lips to your nails and to the bottoms of your shoes, if you feel so inclined!?!? (poor credit limit: lipstick 90 bucks, nail polish 50 bucks and 675 bucks for the red sole). While I might be able to bear the price of 675 bucks for a classic investment piece, spending out a "Benjamin" for a lipstick is though tho!!! In fact you can buy a lot of other liptsticks with these 90 bucks. Yap, but everybody needs to decide by themselves...it should be nice to have one of these Louboutin Lipsticks and imma think about, if I should purchase it or not. But you know what I already have blow out my money in a dumber way...so......hmmm....i'll let you know :) 

Well, let me also know, what you think about that lipstick and if you will be or already are a owner of it. If yes, HOW IS THE QUALITY? As high as the price?

yours sincerely, 
Malyficent Inspired

and btw, don't forget to LIKE us on our Facebook Page ;)




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...