April 01, 2015

Break'n'Stuff

Sorry Guys for never posting something the last weeks. I found out that the snow is still on and very nice to go Snowboarding. Thats why I took a late, little "Winter/Spring/Snowboard Break" and enjoy my rides on the Slopes of FlumserbergBut no worries, things are still "On the Go". Just wanted to give you a little sign of life! :)

Well, I'll be back very soon and 'til then keep your heads up! Btw, can't wait....Easter is sooo near what means lots of preparations to be done toooooo......omg....

love love love love <3
yours sincerely, 

PS Keep liking and commenting (Blog, Lookbook and Instagram. You'll find the Links under Links)..... xoxo
via www.fullcupthirstyspirit.com




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...