September 14, 2017

First Attempt - Makeup by Malyficent


Ladies

The time has come and "my crew" and I dared to film my first "makeup tutorial". Why dare? First of all I am no professional MUA, secondly that's it. I always thought that why should I make a tutorial, when I'm no professional...I thought it's a lil awkward, but you know what? The thing is, that it is so much fun (and of course also a lot of work) to make a tutorial bout something you love love and love. That's why once again, I know, I am no MUA and all I do is just how I do it and not how you should do it. Got it? Don't get me wrong. I am doing this because I am a freaking makeup enthusiast, makeup collector and an addict - a makeup addict - and no I don't need help,  I will learn to live with my desease. You can tell obviously I love make up. Makeup is life! So why shouldn't I show you, what I do with my adorable stuff. Right? So here we are. 😍 

I am lucky enough that the talented @picturizzeit helped me (as usual) with this project and transformed my first big try of showing you my way of makeup in a funny and awesome video. Yay I have to say that I'm a little proud tho *blushed*.

This makeup I am doing is actually my "special-occassion" makeup (not talking bout the "going-out", "red carpet", "after sunset" thang) no it's more a makeup I make whenever we are invited or for any kind of special events or whenever we go out to eat or something like that. Know what I mean? Sure you do. Don't get me wrong, it's not my daily makeup too tho. 

But check it out yourself. When would you put on a makeup like that? Would you? I really really hope you like it, otherwise this will be my last video - naaw just kidding - you won't get rid of me that soon. So sorry, I am not sorry :) 

Oh, one last thing I want to mention is that unfortunately not all of my products I used are crueltyfree, as some of them I bought a long time before I decided to resign from non-crueltyfree makeup products. Please forgive me!!!

And now enjoy (or not) my video and give me a feedback. Can't wait to hear your oppinion. This is by the way the short version. Tried to upload the full version, but dears, the struggle is real. As soon as I manage to upload it, you boos will be the first to be informed. 

(Update: Just found out that the full version of my video is available on Youtube now. But not available on every device. Only Computers / Laptops - no mobile devices 😔 Here the Link)

XOXO and yours sincerely,



Products I used:

Face


Kat von D Lock it Foundation - Medium 59

Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer - SC-6

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Medium 

Brows

Benefit Ka-Brow - Nr. 6

Benefit Precisely, my brow - Nr. 6

Benefit Goof Proof - Nr. 6

Nyx Professional Makeup Highlight & Contour Wonder Stick 

Eyes

Huda Beauty Textured Shadows Palette - Rose Gold Edition 


Kat von D Tattoo Liner - Trooper Black

Huda Beauty Classic Lash - Scarlett #8

MaybellineThe Colossal Big Shot Mascara - very black 

Contour + Highlight

Kat von D Shade + Light Face Contour Palette

Kat von D Shade + Light Face Contour Brush

Esssecen All about matt fixing Compact Powder

Huda Beauty 3D Highlighter Palette - Gold Edition 

MAC Prep + Prime Fix +











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...