November 16, 2014

Kendall and Kylie Jenner launched their new edgy holiday collection for PacSun

I was always a kind of Kendall and Kylie Jenner "Fan" even they got big and sexier than everyone else, me included :( (Jealousy-Alert). There was no way not to like them..yes they're hot and stylish..what can I say? I herewith admit...yes, I'm jelly and yes they're HAWWWT and STYLISH AS FUKC! Damn right...I really like what they do and I specially like their style...Kylie is for sure my favorite Jenner-Sis, not only because of her super edgy style..also because I think she exactly knows what she wants and what she is and how she has to show it. Kendall - The Model - is waayyy toooooo beautiful..isn't she? My Gosh she is just super adorable, I would say almost perfect and she deserves to make big ass business in the world of models...she is more the "classy" girl next door....but also one of a kind. yes I love them both (but always with touch of jealousy...haha, sorry girls!!) 

What I actually wanna say is, that they have launched a very nice collection at PacSun for this Winter! Exactly my style...EDGY...I just love it!!! Kim, Khloe and Kourtney beware...big cold Winter is coming! But check it by yourself...what you think?

Wish y'all a super nice sunny Sundayyyy.........enjoy it...Monday will be back very soon! 

yours sincerely
Malyficent_inspired






images via pacsun.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...

Archiv