November 15, 2014

In Love with Metallic Look


Is it only me who is completly obsessed with METALLLIC LOOK items? I just love em....woooww take a look... 




































Don't know about you, but I will definitely go an shop some nice ASS metallic trousers!!! :) I guess in a good combination there will be more than suitable for daily use!


So guys have a happy weekend. You will here from me sooon....

Yours sincerely,
Malyficent_inspired

images via hardersfashionblog.wordpress.com, askmissa.com, desired.de, kayture.com

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Dieses Blog durchsuchen

Empfohlener Beitrag

Halloween Countdown starts now

Hey guys,  it's that time of the year again (no worries I am not gonna talk about Christmas yet haha) and the most important quest...

Archiv